Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Doing a Demo in LA Tuesday 6/5

Hey- if you're in LA with nothing to do on June 5th
I'll be doing a demo or two in the afternoon at Westfield Century City (yes the mall). Santa Monica Farmers Market has a popup and their head culinary wizard Chef Vu will be doing some demos as well, and another chef too! Noon to 3pm is that time frame.
Popup market, booths, presentations, information, entertainment and interaction all day besides!
The film "Eating Animals" is having its LA premiere that night, so there will be info about that and a screening in the evening.
Should be fun, stop by if you get the chance!
I might be doing an evening demo as well, not positive, but I'll edit this post if so. Farmers Market team will be making everyone's demo samples so yes there will be snax.
A rare public appearance out of me, so reclusive lately! ;)

***Oooh, here's the flyer! I'm on 12:30 pm and 2pm slots, drop by!****



No comments: