Saturday, January 13, 2018

Anniversaries, Announcements

Hey Happy New Year!
Well then, 2018 marks the 20th anniversary of my first secret cafe and first cooking demo at a punk show... 15th of my first cookbook and first cooking tour... and additionally my first actual shows playing in bands and first zine were both 25 years ago.
That's a lot of markers... if you want me to come somewhere in particular to celebrate with a dinner party or popup let me know and I'll see what I can do. Just be sure to book something by the end of August because after that I am going to move on to something more sedentary for a bit, that actually might make money lol.
Nothing like celebrating by changing everything.
I want to cease while I still somewhat enjoy it rather than when loathing is dominant, you know how it is. A lot of wear and tear.
On the agenda: Los Angeles, Sacramento, Nevada City, Reno, Pacific Northwest, maybe Arizona (they are slow), New York/Northeast & DC, Cincinnatti, Louisville, Minneapolis twice and of course the annual Minot, Billings, Coeur d'Alene, Milwaukee, Chicago.
In there? get in touch and thanks for your support! :)
Or if you have some other great idea of course let me know.
Music wise things are still tooting along, have a few of my weird folk act performances this year and Select Sex has a new album coming out in a few months and it's quite good (same German label for the hard copy, or of course download). We haven't been playing live much but I don't care, I like this whole studio mystique.
Have a happy January! My birthday month!

No comments: