Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Livingston!



 Wow only four more Wednesday evenings in Livingston to go including this one! 4:30-7:30 pm at Miles Park Bandshell. I’ll be sad to see this one end, it is a wild & unique market and I’ve enjoyed going even when the weather is a bit “disruptive “ or circumstances difficult. 

Sigh. Well parade of baked goods- garlic rolls, bananas foster bread, flatbread, rye & wheat loaves, blackberry molasses bread, tarragon pesto loaf, horseradish dill rye rolls are back, mandarin lavender bread. Most of the usual, no joshpockets for some reason?! (Ran out of flour). Pie of the week is butternut blueberry! GF side I have some chocolate glazed bars, no sugar zucchini fennel bundts, carrot cakes in bundt form, and some garlic/sesame/seaweed rolls. Don’t have the new coffee types yet but we’ve got Guatemala, Ethiopia, and Costa Rica, next week for the new stuff at this market. I’ll have rune sets again since I made new booklets. I’ll be reading another vendor’s runes today, should be nice! 

Anyway come on out this evening Livingston, Montana! Vegan morsels and more!


No comments: