Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Livingston, MT market today, July 19, 2023

 The Livingston market will be a good one today! Come by Miles Park Bandshell this evening between 4:30-7:30 pm and be amazed. All of the farm and baked goods vendors plus food trucks, beer, furniture, clothes, jewelry, live music, and today- bike racing and courses! We are located down near the food trucks, close to the bandshell itself, next to the Park County recycling station and info booth.

I’ve got my flatbread and joshpockets on the wheat side and garlic rolls, plus both regular and rosemary wheat bread. Spiced rye bread, tarragon pesto bread, spicy Italian batons. Pie of the week is pineapple cherry with a little of my marmalade but I only made two of those!

GF side is no sugar banana bread and zucchini bread (with currants and apricots), and my usual juice sweetened brownies. Also a mildly spicy cornbread which turned out great. 

Got Dalabou coffee beans, including a dark Costa Rica Tarrazu get that while you can! Sets of runes, some herbs, and my music-themed cookbooks as well. It’ll be fun! 






No comments: