Thursday, August 4, 2022

Southside Market Fare today

 We’re at the southside market in South Park, Billings, from 4-6 pm today.

I’ve got my usual breadtzles- pineapple, jalapeño, plain. Chocolate and lemon joshpockets. Plain and zahter flatbread. Blackberry lavender mini pies. Garlic herb rolls.

On the GF side today I have wortelbrood, which is a carrot and onion yeast bread. Cornbread today has molasses and a touch of chili powder. I have lower glycemic features- blueberry mini bundt coffee cakes and chocolate chip cookies, they are intense due to the unsweetened chocolate chips. Yum yum come see us. Selling Dalabou coffee beans also, as always!

I’ll attempt to give the menu here for both markets every week. If you don’t live around Billings or aren’t coming through any time soon, buy a cookbook! 😀




No comments: