to make your reservation, let them know how many are in your party and whether you would like the 6pm or 9pm seating time.
Menu is fun and slightly cheeky...
Description and menu:
Dine with Olympia Zine Fest organizers and famed vegan traveling chef Joshua Ploeg! The New Moon has kindly offered their space for two family style seatings at 6 pm and 9 pm. We will be serving a delicious vegan five course meal with seasonal ingredients for $25. Reserve your seats by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Summer Squash and Scallion Croquettes, Nectarine Chutney, Smoked Carrot and Chili Funcitement Sauce, Poly-Herbal Pesto
* Melon Gazpacho with Tomato Sorbet and Basil-Turmeric Root Tich
* Summer Salad, Ras el Hanout Roasted Cauliflower, Pickled Beets, Caramelized Fennel, Huckleberry Vinaigrette, Whiff of Flowers
* Corn and Celeriac T'arte with Wild Mushroom Sauce, Chard Dolmathe, Grape Relish, Vegan Skordalia
* Parfait with layers of coriander-caramel coconut rice pudding, Lattins cherry cider gastrique, roasted stone fruit, and pie dough crumbles, crafted with love by the much reknowned BEARDED LADIES!
* Wine and beverages included with the meal, Pimms paper cups also available for an additional $5