Monday, September 6, 2021

Fall arrives!












 I’m happy fall is coming around summer was uch blugh this year! Still doing farmers market downtown on Saturday mornings. The next four Thursdays I’ll put up my menu of items here for the upcoming Saturday, so that people will know what I have. I’ll also post it in That Vegan Chef Guy page on FB. I’m not really thrilled to still be dealing with social media to be honest but it’ll do for now. Actively looking for a spot to do my savory stuff again in town, we’ll see if anything comes of that. At least I have come up with some cool packaged products in the baked goods department. Speaking of, no new recipes today, go look up an old one! Here’s some photos of what I’ve been up to lately. Loving Montana btw, definitely the right choice to move up to Billings, great town! 


No comments: