Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Go fund me is still up!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-joshua-with-early-costs-for-vegan-cafe?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR3se9mZV4mbuQrYOv_RFgc2Nw8gQq_elLBpBFvrgFdaGDKTwc56emH-dgI

^And there it is!
As is probably obvious, opening a restaurant right now
is a terrible idea. So, gonna go with some other options-
cottage and commercial kitchen rental. Planning to
establish at least one business next month possibly two.
It is cheaper than opening a restaurant and doesn’t require
me to get tens of thousands of dollars in loans or hire
employees for an equal added amount.
Bargain sounds good at the moment! I can grow into
a retail space as this develops in the meantime I need
to get something going since not being able to do
events has completely exploded my fundraising plans and
general livelihood. Anyway, if you are so inclined^^^^
:)



No comments: