Come join us at Stories Books and Cafe 1716 W Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles, CA at 8pm on Friday, October 7th for the fabulous release party of
Comfort Eating with Nick Cave: Vegan Recipes to Get Deep Inside of You
& Defensive Eating with Morrissey: Vegan Recipes from the One You Left Behind
with the authors, Automne Zingg and Joshua Ploeg
Automne has done much art and many zines, these books feature her
magnificent idea of depicting the two musicians enjoying delicious food
items while engaged in other activities such as riding bicycles or
contemplating the world.
Joshua provides the recipes and zany commentary.
this evening there will be:
* A meet & greet with snacks from the books
* Joshua Ploeg will give an introduction and play MacArthur Park on the bodhran
* GG James will perform a little comedy with a joke or two pertinent to the subject matter
* Ukulele duo Echo Manor will perform a thrilling set, featuring some amusing covers
* Automne Zingg (coming here all the way from NYC!) will discuss her muse and give a Q&A
- the folks at Stories will be selling their wares- autographed copies
of the books, treats, beer/wine and arnold palmers and of course books
by other people too!
It's free of course!
Stop by and say
hi or start your evening, or of course hang out for the whole thing and
come out with us afterwards, hope to see you there :)