Sunday, August 7, 2016

Minot Coming Up!


 Why Not Minot Fest VII is coming up August 12-14, I have some food going on for that, catering bands, doing a party or two, and peddling Joshpockets and other vegan fare. Also performing my folk/experimental/chanting and rustic poems at it on the 14th (Sunday evening). So come on out if you are in North Dakota or nearby, it'll be fun as it always is.
I just popped in to Chicago and Milwaukee, will be in Minneapolis for a sold-out dinner party & ghost extravaganza followed by Minot, Billings, Coeur d'Alene/Spokane and then Olympia on August 28th where we have a benefit at New Moon Cafe for Oly Zine Fest. I know that Melon Gazpacho with Tomato Sorbet will be on the menu, more on that soon.
Too tired to post recipes, I'll line a few up to finish out the summer.


http://whynotfest.tumblr.com/

No comments: