Make reservations by emailing:Lot1EchoPark@gmail.com
What a great way to celebrate Earth Day,
a fabulous 4 course vegan meal curated and prepared by
musician and vegan chef author Joshua Ploeg.
Please send your request for reservations,
including time and size of party, $35 per person
5:30 to 7pm
7:30 to 9pm
9:30 to 11pm
Joshua Ploeg is the author of 8 vegan cookbooks including 'This Ain't No Picnic' and 'In Search of the Lost Taste'. He has spent the last 15 years touring around curating private dinner parties, pop ups, takeout, backstage and presentation catering and conceptual events (usually taking public transport everywhere and using whatever gear available).
Joshua has been the screamer for a number of noisy punk bands including Behead the Prophet N.L.S.L. and Select Sex. He's always ready to go wild in the kitchen!
* Turmeric Celery Root Croquette, Curry Mustard, Garlic-Mixed Berry Preserve, Lightly Dressed Mizuna
* Roasted Chickpea Tomato Boats, Cardamom, Dill Aioli, Jicama, Watercress, Capers, Herbs, Rainbow Carrots,Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
* Cactus Gumbo, Peruanos, Spring Squash, Chipotle, Epazote, Tomatillo Broth, Huitlacoche, Lemongrass
* Kales, Spring Greens, Fennel, Toasted Quinoa, Seared Rhubarb, Shaved Radishes, Caramelized Leeks, Tangerine Vinaigrette
* Layered Baked Sweet Potato, Parsnip, Turnip, Rutabaga, Collard with Red Onion, Roasted Red Pepper/Slow Cooked Tomato Sauce, Garlic Cannelini Bechamel, Frittered Sage
* Rich & Foresty Mushroom Cake, Beet-Caraway Slaw, Smoky Horseradish-Burdock Salsa, Kumquat Asparagus Pickle
* Sweet Chili Roasted Baby Carrots
* Mashed Garlic Cauliflower
* Fried Green Beans with Crispy Onion
* Ginger & Sultana Cake, Green Tea-Jasmine Coconut Sorbet, Kombucha
Rose Syrup & Sweet Tea Crumbles
* Chocolate Pie, Cocoa Whip, Chocolate Drizzle, Shaved Chocolate