Sunday, October 14, 2012

schedule

All of October thru November 11 I'm making vegan food in LA, whatever your little heart desires, let me know and I'll make it and you can pick it up! You may see me around town, if you do there is a 50% chance I have food and a 100% chance I have cookbooks! Nov. 12-15 Sacramento including Nov. 15 benefit dinner for Alchemist (bringing produce to food deserts and making farmers markets food stampable!) Nov. 16 Ashland, OR- I have a cooking class at the co-op, making vegan gluten free crepes and variations on things from my cookbook Nov. 18 Portland, OR- a panel appearance at Powell's books 17, 19- other Portland dates Dec. 15-17 Sacramento possible northwest dates after this but maybe just the bay, not sure yet January- Arizona stuff, get in touch! thetravelingchef@gmail.com

No comments: