I'm back to cook again at Pangaea on Friday, December 11th. Please enjoy this nice menu and reserve if you can- as usual it appears to be $35 for the five courses, non-alcoholic drinks and a special present (tis the season). A flight of fancy beers can also be purchased if you want to splurge and enjoy some of the recent additions to Rob's menu! Please forward if you know anyone that would be interested.
RSVP to me, or to Pangaea: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone there is: 916 454 4942
2743 Franklin Blvd. is the address and the dinner begins at 7pm
SIMPLE GIFTS AT PANGAEA CAFE
Each of these tasty seasonal morsels will be cleverly designed to look like cute little presents, see what we can do! You also get a special little gift from Chef Joshua to take home!
* Breaded Turnip-Greens-Chickpea Cakes with Apple Ginger Chutney and Light Watercress Salad
* Rich Potato and Onion (several varieties and cooking methods of both) Chowder with Strawberry Salsa and Toasted Seasoned Almonds
* Baby Spinach Salad with Tempeh Unbacon, Marinated Sweet Red Onions, Carrots, Roasted Beets, Apples and Olives in a Red Currant Russian Dressing
* Mince Pie with Walnuts, Pecans, Variety of Mushrooms, Garlic, Herbs, Peppers and Onions in a Rich Pastry with Cabarnet-Carob Gravy (one of my signature sauces here, so you know it is fantastic!), served with a side of Roasted Seasonal Vegetables and Red Cabbage Cole Slaw with Tangerine and Toasted Caraway Seeds (another sleeper, the coleslaw is goooood!)
* for dessert, my dears... Fig Pudding with Gingerbread, Orange Spice Sauce, Almond Cream and Candied Hazelnuts
as usual- all vegan, no added transfats, no refined white sugar and all of that.
I have a couple of fun non-alchy beverages as well and Rob has those crazy beers I mentioned earlier for you to buy!
Please join us!