at Pangaea this week...
-Caldo Gallego is the soup with Turnip Greens, Potatoes, Veg. "Beef", Veg. "Ham", Onions, Great Northern Beans
- sandwich is a Seasoned Split Pea Patty with Cabbage-Cranberry Salsa and Special Sauce
- pasta is Puttanesca- spaghetti with peppers, garlic, olives, herbs, capers and spicy red sauce
- An exciting Red Bean Spread with seasonings and some tropical fruit in it- this one is surprising
- some "Algerian Tofu" with couscous, green peppers, parsley, onions, garlic, pine nuts and seasonings
- Mixed veggies in Turkish style Mushrooms, Squash, Peppers, Zucchini wih olive oil, toasted sesame, garlic, sumac, a little tomato and fragrant spices
-both the Spinach-Kalamata-Almond Pocket and large Veg. "Beef" Empanada